I have shared top 5 powerful and awesome android
apps which let you to transfer files from one android phone
to another at faster, better and rocking speed.
1. Flash Transfer: Best Wifi Trnafser Apps
Flash Transfer is really a powerful app for all Android OS based smartphones and other devices. It is first introduced by Micromax. Flash Transfer is also know as Swipe and Share. You don’t need to switch ON or OFF Bluetooth, Flash Transfer is working by connecting both the android device over a WiFi network. With Flash Transfer not only you can send songs, videos or any document but also you can send application or games already installed in the sender’s device.
- To use this apps you need to install it on both the android mobiles (sender’s and receiver’s mobile too). Flash Transfer is not available on Google Play Store, Now it is know as Xender so you need to download from other source or search on Google.
- After installing Flash Transfer, Open it and click on Connect with friends in both mobiles which located on top middle in home screen of Flash Transfer.
- Now in sender’s phone click on “Create a group” and also in receiver’s phone click on second option which is “Scan to join“.
- Sender’s phone will create a connection and receiver have to join their connection. Once the successful connection is established, share whatever you want between that android phones.
2. SuperBeam: Super Fast Date Sharing Android Apps
SuperBeam is another super android apps which let you share large files between android phones at faster speed. Just like Flash Transfer, you need to install SuperBeam in both the devices. After that you’ll need to pair android devices by any method which includes QR Codes, NFC or manual sharing key. Sharing Process is very easy, pick the files you wanna share and send it to paired devices.There are many advantages/features of using SuperBeam such as-
- SuperBeam is very Easy to Use.
- Faster data transmission speed as compared to Bluetooth.
- Share unlimited number of files such as – photo, video, music, zip files, APK files etc. with other Android devices.
- SuperBeam supports or available for Android 2.3.3 or later.
3. SHAREit: Share Files Wirelessly with Hi-Speed
Lenovo SHAREit(also called SHAREit) is really one of the best apps for Android, iOS and Windows which helps in transferring/sharing photo, music, app, games and other content with other devices at very high speed. Some features of SHAREit is given below.
- About 60 times Faster and Safer then Bluetooth.
- Send everythings with other devices such as – photo, files and more other content
- SHAREit is available for Android, iOS and Windows too.
- Share large files in seconds because of its High data transferring speed feature.
- Find your friend’s device in range and start sharing.
- Supports group sharing, that means you can share files upto 5 devices simultaneously.
4. Xender: All Time Popular Data Sharing Apps
Xender Flash Share supports all file types, including contacts, music, pictures, videos, apps and gemes. Xender. Many users think that Xender and Flash Transfer are different apps but not. In reality these are same app, Xender, earlier know as Flash Transfer has good position in Wireless files sharing between android devices. It allows you to send and receive files upto 5 devices at the same time without re-establishing connection. Xender also available for iOS as well as Android.
5. C-Share: Share Files At Super Fast Speed
Best features of C-Share
- C-Share uses the latest technology to boost data transfer speed upto 50 times faster than Bluetooth.
- It can transfer data at very high speed and securely.
- It support multi file format like- application, games, music, picture, videos, contacts, and other types of resource transfers.
- C-Share can share data between android devices where the transmission distance can reach up to 60 meters.